Hervey Bay Historical
Village & Museum

 

1910 Church
A Church with a difference

 
Built for the Methodist residents in 1909/10 in Main St. Pialba (where Coles now stands).
Donated to the Historical Society in 1987, where it was re dedicated and is now a non- denominational church.
It is available for Weddings, Christenings, Renewal of Vows or Funerals by arrangement.
Regular monthly services are held. A disability ramp is now installed.
The rural surroundings make ideal backdrops for wedding photographs.
Contact Yvonne on 4124 5257 or Margaret on 4124 4791 for information and prices.

 
Click on the small picture to view a larger one
              

Return to Home Page